WP_001625 (Medium).jpg

drilled and tapped
WP_001629 (Medium).jpg

WP_001632 (Medium).jpg

cs pulley at the top and z22se tensioner pulley at the bottom
WP_001633 (Medium).jpg

WP_20140517_22_51_28_Pro (Medium).jpg

dewismotorsport

Great results! Any reason you went vxr already? Is that to future proof Any further mods? As z20let injectors will do 240bhp all day long

Shane999

Yeah was a great result :) had to go vxr injectors as maxed the z20let ones out so car was running lean from 4k rpm. Yh Defo will be more mods as getting another z22se engine stripped down and for more power

corsaZ22se

good result! (y)
maybe I should get a set of z20leh injectors ready for when the corsa gets mapped? fuel pump will be ok as it did 386bhp with the z20let and z20leh injectors with previous owner. runs 4bar at test port with fpr disconnected.

Shane999

Yeshiva Defo is a great result. Was aiming for 230bhp so 240bhp I'm more than happy ;) ah I c fair enough. I've got the walbro 255 fuel pump fitted. Cheaper if get the injectors ready instead first

corsaZ22se

I know mines a walbro pump just cant remember which one?
I'm aiming for the same kind of power and any more is a bonus but to much more will mean bottom end reworking :(
I will look out for a new set of injectors tomorrow at PVS, they will do for the other engine if I don't need them in this corsa. ;)

Shane999

Yup will always get bits used elsewhere ;) mine stage 2 bar still got pre cat on the exhaust tho :( safe level to be fair at mine on standard parts before problems. U got smaller pulley n charger cooler rad? Will be at Pvs so can always have a chat

corsaZ22se

3.1 pulley, thermal gasket, dual pass, flowed head matched to Dbilas flowed manifold, 2.5" manifold back lexmaul with 200cpi cat, balancer delete, lightened flywheel.
Yes I will try and find you, are you with Z22se? may not make it that far as my knee is giving me hell so cant walk far. im on LMF Vauxhall trade stand.

Shane999

Yh il be there with z22se :) ok cool sure il be walking around n look ;) ah not so gd with having a bad knee :( got few extra bits than me on urs lol. Got more plans now so got to start n bit at a time

chribo

Hey nice work!
I am fascinated by your belt guide! I have implemented a completely different solution for me. I find it a bit nicer Optically but as long as it works no matter how you build it! I have only installed a pully over the alternator and at the air conditioning compressor i used the holder of the Insignia with the original pully.

Chris

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Hey nice work!
I am fascinated by your belt guide! I have implemented a completely different solution for me. I find it a bit nicer Optically but as long as it works no matter how you build it! I have only installed a pully over the alternator and at the air conditioning compressor i used the holder of the Insignia with the original pully.

Chris
do you have a pic?
i like the 2 pulley setup it removes the load of a full belt wrap on the alternator

chribo

Maybe i can take a picture when i´m at home.
I dont have a full belt wrap on the alternator like the US version. I moved the alternator 25mm away form the engine an placed the pully over the alternator. So i have a good belt wrap (I think 270°) at the s/c and about 110° at the alternator.

chribo

Heare is my solution:
aabload.de_img_keilriemen3cauax.jpg

aabload.de_img_keilriemen2u4uqs.jpg

aabload.de_img_keilriemen6fujp.jpg

I created a bracket with integrated idle pully for the alternator and moved the alternator about 2,5cm away from the engine. I also used a bracket from the A20NHT at the air condition. The A20NHT has a standart idle pully at this bracket.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Heare is my solution:
View attachment 52591

View attachment 52592

View attachment 52593
I created a bracket with integrated idle pully for the alternator and moved the alternator about 2,5cm away from the engine. I also used a bracket from the A20NHT at the air condition. The A20NHT has a standart idle pully at this bracket.

this is how mine is setup just the same but adding the 2nd pulley to the courtenay sport bracket a/c is spaced out 35-40mm for clearance and the alternator is spaced out 10mm been running like that over a year now :) still on my original belt since the pulley change
62566_aabload.de_img_keilriemen6fujp.jpg

looking at your pic the tensioner is not doing much on the belt :) i would say to long or stretched
i also noticed you're running a 2.4"pulley hows the inlet temps ?

chribo

Jup im running a 2.4 and the inlet temps are not the best. I´ll try a bigger pully soon.
Dont know where you can see my tensioner on the pics? But i can tell you it is doing well. You can see it working when the engine is running.