rear camber adjustment vectra c

Pleomaxx

hello guys.
i lowered my vectra c 2.2 45mm when i bought it but now a year later the brand new tires are worn badly on the inside on the rear.
can i get something or do something to adjust the rear camber more than the standard adjustment allows me to.
i cant seem to find anyting.
the car is sport,s suspension with powerflex bushes everywhere possible i just need to get the camber fixed now
any good ideas :)

Pleomaxx

All bushes are brand new powerflex
The camber is set to as much positive aspekter possible on the lower arm
The uppercut arm is not adjustable ?
I havent had the 4 Wheeler alignment done after it got lowered i dont have money for it atm

Quite simple to diy measure the camber using spirit level or plumb bob and ruler you only need to be accurate to 0.5 of a degree. If you are less than -2 degree then you should be ok.
Toe is more difficult to measure and is usually the reason for excessive wear.

Dave Gilbert

Get 4 wheel alignment done. But be prepared to buy new camber arms as the bolts seize in the bush and u have to snap the bolts out and replace the bolts but they come with the fai arms (euro car parts) about £20 a side

Pleomaxx

The only reason i havent had 4 Wheel alignment done. When standing Behind the car you can easy see there is way to much -camber /\ i can even see half the tire doesent touch the road.
And No new arms needed i have made sure All the bolts Work so i dont have to Pay the shop time for that.

IDI AMIN

Maybe one of these may help solve your problem

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vectra-C-...159576?hash=item33d2cfb458:g:z1gAAOSwO9JZ5pfn

Or this

awww.andysautosport.com_images_spc_75200.jpg