Project Freeze My Ass Off (rear Poly Bush's Astra G)

Matt

Administrator
@evocarlos - that's true with the wiring....although I'm sure I'd get one crossed over and mixed up

z22se-fan

Good work Carl!!

if your putting 2 batterys and ecu in original battery place is that not gonna compromise room for the air filter,or is the pic decieving
It might fit. I have the header tank of the cc system on that same place with the ecu mounted to it. I have the dbilas air filter though which makes its way downwards instead of sideways. I think a K&N open air filter will fit too. Here's a pic:
IMG_0390.JPG

Oh and I've put the battery in the boot...

Matt

Administrator
John went through a couple of batteries if I remember correctly when he had the SC fitted. The first was a tiny gel type battery.

pottsey

I know john had trouble with his getting hot or something along them lines ,then he bought one with a metal jacket on,dont know if hes had any problems with it holding charge

Matt

Administrator
I know john had trouble with his getting hot or something along them lines ,then he bought one with a metal jacket on,dont know if hes had any problems with it holding charge
I think he did have to have it on a trickle feed

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
is it clean and what or its dimensions ? needs a 75mm opening and less than 130 diameter

whats this lark a about the battery not fitting :)
WP_001221.jpg WP_001222.jpg

also moved the fuel vent solenoid
WP_001220.jpg