2.4 Inlet How to fit 2.4 inlet manifold to an Astra.

daiflu

Great how to Lightning Coupé.
I fitted my manifold yesterday, following your instructions.
Thanks cheers..

ward88t

Just signed up today to find a thread on how to fit the 2.4 manifold I bort last summer did not expect to find such a detailed guide I will be fitting my inlet asap I had my car dyno tested end of last year and the only mod I have done since is remove rear box so will get figures tested again and see what the difference is if people are intrested
Keep up the good work

rushy

Just signed up today to find a thread on how to fit the 2.4 manifold I bort last summer did not expect to find such a detailed guide I will be fitting my inlet asap I had my car dyno tested end of last year and the only mod I have done since is remove rear box so will get figures tested again and see what the difference is if people are intrested
Keep up the good work

Thread resurrection time..

Did you ever get any before and after figures m8? A thread on a facebook page has just reminded me I bought one of these manifolds in the Courtney sport group buy and never fitted it lol.

dngsi

Hey Guys, I'm new here and have some questions about the LE5 intake:
You always used the one with the number GM 12587878 - so this one got really expensive now.
Does anybody has some experience with 12597953 or other ones which are much cheaper?
Did they just changed numbers?

vocky

Staff
the 12587878 is a much better inlet manifold (y)

the 12597953 was also fitted to some 2.2 engines and thus probably not much better than a standard z22se inlet manifold