help removing inlet manifold

richard165

sorry to interject but are the barbs replacing the original pcv pipe to use less oil? Are you meaning to meter original pcv down or put another in? Sorry to be an idiot but I'm having trouble following this thread and it is quite relevant and important to me

Magmushroom

Hey guys, this thread has taken an interesting turn & like Richard it's relevant to me so I will be looking at that other thread but to get back to the inlet manifold/servo pipe problem.
I have two questions if anyone can help me solve them.
I've recently taken apart my z22se to install new piston rings & main bearing shells, I've gotten it all back together & it spins over fine, just need to check there's enough fuel before firing her up but I'm stumped so here's what I need to find out.
I've lost the yellow clip that retains the pipe to manifold, can I buy one & does anyone have a part number.
2, in my pic (if it uploads) I'm holding an electrical connector, does anyone know what it's for?
In my infinite wisdom I failed to label them as most are self evident & colour coded. The only thing I've left off Is the AC & I know it's not for the compressor.
Any help gratefully received.
Thanks Jason.

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 134

Magmushroom

Hey guys, this thread has taken an interesting turn & like Richard it's relevant to me so I will be looking at that other thread but to get back to the inlet manifold/servo pipe problem.
I have two questions if anyone can help me solve them.
I've recently taken apart my z22se to install new piston rings & main bearing shells, I've gotten it all back together & it spins over fine, just need to check there's enough fuel before firing her up but I'm stumped so here's what I need to find out.
I've lost the yellow clip that retains the pipe to manifold, can I buy one & does anyone have a part number.
2, in my pic (if it uploads) I'm holding an electrical connector, does anyone know what it's for?
In my infinite wisdom I failed to label them as most are self evident & colour coded. The only thing I've left off Is the AC & I know it's not for the compressor.
Any help gratefully received.
Thanks Jason.