astra sri 2.2 supercharged

milo

The supercharger whine gets addictive believe me lol. Glad its all up and running (y)

sargsri

hi finished the service yesterday oil/oil filter supercharger oil plus a check over I have been driving it hard to see what it can do ie 88 miles £30 petrol on the other hand went out for the day today with the missus and done 204 miles £30 petrol only aloud to boot it once.
keep getting a smell of antifreeze in the car when pulling up at junctions etc but when driving no smell carn't find any leeks not lost any fluid and no over heating issues any idea's ?
first thing that needs upgrading is the brakes I want to keep the standard 16" wheels will astra g gsi/coupe turbo brakes or astra h vxr brakes fit behind my wheels ?

milo

hi finished the service yesterday oil/oil filter supercharger oil plus a check over I have been driving it hard to see what it can do ie 88 miles £30 petrol on the other hand went out for the day today with the missus and done 204 miles £30 petrol only aloud to boot it once.
keep getting a smell of antifreeze in the car when pulling up at junctions etc but when driving no smell carn't find any leeks not lost any fluid and no over heating issues any idea's ?
first thing that needs upgrading is the brakes I want to keep the standard 16" wheels will astra g gsi/coupe turbo brakes or astra h vxr brakes fit behind my wheels ?

308mm (gsi/turbo) - Yes
322mm (vxr) - No I sure u need 17" wheel to clear the brakes

sargsri

hi guys been awhile I have fitted the brakes did not get chance to paint them the disc's are a little warped, not used the astra much do to working away a lot at the mo had a few problems the backbox came loose sorted it now with the car sitting the alarm started going off the alarm sound in the passenger wing was at fault just removed it and now a fueling issue.