took the snow foam plunge

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
you know this means i have to wash the car more right lol :)

will get into a routine and get the car done with the 3 step negs
ive yet to use the 3000 wet&dry but found a small surface scratch on the roof after polishing that im going to test it on

milo

Was such a nice day on Monday I gave the coupe a good snow foam, polish, wax, full interior clean out and shine just pops

20140324_134418.jpg
20140324_134445.jpg
20140324_134514.jpg

Just need a set of Vxr alloys like @5M1THY and it'll be even better Imo.

Sjdickso

Staff
Nice combination got to love black hole a very easy on easy off product, and after all these years still love the smell of Nattys Blue

5M1THY

And a gsi bumper :) that's a nice coupe mate.

I'm looking to get some 17 inch gsi snowflakes after a long list of bits I'm doing but I do love the vxr wheels :)

Sjdickso

Staff
Looks bang on mine needs a good degrease, I used to spray AG vinyl and tyre dressing on my plastics after a engine bay clean.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Looks bang on mine needs a good degrease, I used to spray AG vinyl and tyre dressing on my plastics after a engine bay clean.
i normally coat them with wd40 but found the dust sticks to the before it all gass's off the megs does a good job on the plastic trims and rubbers round the doors
im thinking of painting the charger silver and its just to hard to keep clean as bare alloy

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
What about painting the charger Black?
had a look at the pics of black m62's looks cack
i might take this one apart again and then get it sand blasted then lacquer it the alloy look is better
heres my 1st one after sand blasting it looks white :)
WP_001175 (Medium).jpg

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
few more bits for the kit :)
megs #7 show car glaze
megs #21 synthetic sealant 2.0
valet pro bilberry wheel cleaner
gliptone leather conditioner
WP_20140519_16_20_13_Pro.jpg