Project 200

vocky

Staff
2198cc said:
Vocky didnt get this much stick!
well actually.....

you may note I don't post any rolling road graphs any more and won't ever be posting any rolling road results either :silent:

my rant over (n)

OAKMERE

I don't think people are giving you stick but it is well known you can't compare results between dyno's. If you go back to the original RR and have achieved 170bhp - 180bhp it is still a fantastic result and one I would be more than pleased with.
I am sorry to hear Vocky will not be posting any current RR result and seams unwilling to take his car to any of the rolling road days to give a comparison. Most of us have been inspired by the work he has done and would not be critical if his car didn't reach 240 bhp or what ever he hoped for. If every one is going to become secretive about the results they are achieving there is little point in posting what modifications you have made.

Oakmere

Blue_2.2

Latest news:

ai1019.photobucket.com_albums_af312_2198cc_Dbilas68mmtbgreeninjectors.jpg

Dbilas inlet manifold, new thermal gasket and 68mm throttle body (green injectors incase i start to get lean mixture codes)

ai1019.photobucket.com_albums_af312_2198cc_Diblasthermalgasket.jpg

the bolts are there to hold the gasket on during machining

ATOM X

when fitted
after 10 cycles
it might be a nice idea to return to power engineering for the
"after power run"

Then we can really see what power was gained

I will PM my prediction

rod1-sri

I'm really impressed mate. I did a rolling road and got a print out of 136.6bhp. and then found out my timin chain tensioner was f**ked and was suffering from low compression.

im lucky the chain dint go on the rollers but its all sorted now, due a rolling road sesh in may to see what power its putting out now its healthy. Then im tuning mine, 200bhp is my bench mark (for now). got a small matter of a prodrive kit 1st though.

Keep up the good work (y)

Blue_2.2

END OF PROJECT..........

Dbilas inlet manifold
with 68mm throttle body, wiring adaptor/extension and thermal gasket are for sale as one unit
£550

More parts to follow.........

Blue_2.2

Several reasons........

All boring,

I want my own place,
i want to do my ACS (so i can do boiler instalations etc)
im playing paintball every other weekend, so a larger car that isnt scraping the floor when loaded up with kit & team mates would be useful