**New Inlet Pipe - 2.2 - z22se**

Hareng

The filter on the end of a 1/2" bore pipe will clog up in no time at all, what you need is a catch tank of some description and the filter. Heres mine i did around May last year.
acdn.z22se.com_userpix_930_oiltankcarbonfibrefiltersmallfitted_1.jpg

The pipe in to the mini catch tank neck and filter out neck is too small a gap and also could do with being higher, about half drops in to the cf and half in to the filter before it blows off :D

2.2 SRI 150

Hareng said:
The filter on the end of a 1/2" bore pipe will clog up in no time at all, what you need is a catch tank of some description and the filter. Heres mine i did around May last year.
acdn.z22se.com_userpix_930_oiltankcarbonfibrefiltersmallfitted_1.jpg

The pipe in to the mini catch tank neck and filter out neck is too small a gap and also could do with being higher, about half drops in to the cf and half in to the filter before it blows off :D
thats my next job fittin a smart oil catch tank :D

Hareng

Nearly made another one tonight but only got carbon fibre tube up to 22mm dia. So it will have to be either 1", 1 1/4", 35mm or 1 1/2" aluminium. The smaller diameter makes it hard to get the inlet and filter in.

Make sure you get one with a drain plug, you can just see the knurled aluminium on the bottom of above.

digger

ive got the same stuff sitting on my kitchen table waiting for me to fit to the 2.0dc tb

aluminium pipe
90' and 45' bends
2.0sc tb
2.2 modded inlet manifold ( bought from vocky)
oil catch tank and filter

hope to get it done this weekend showo..

Busta

Hi guys, yup it took a little bit of tweaking to get there, but the results look fantastic! Many thanks to Ryan for his patience and his feedback on the design :)

The kit is available in the four colours above. I'm not the best at taking pictures, so the colours don't show too well in the pic above. All colours are a deep colour with a high gloss finish, that won't fade over time.

The kit is £75 + £2.50 for 1st class recorded P&P. This includes both silicone hoses, the polished aluminium pipe (with hole pre-cut for the sensor) and some vacuum pipe to relocate the original vacuum pipe to the inlet manifold.

I currently have a Blue kit in stock, but all other colours are readily available for quick dispatch :)
Hi there i have a vecky 2.2 sri with a pipercross viper induction kit on do you still supply theseair intake pipe kits with black bends?
Regards mark

Busta

No problem. Welcome to the site as well.
hi matt you said try roose motorsport as thats were the parts were sourced, roose only supply the silicone hoses do you know were earlofbarnet sourced the polished alloy pipe as this has been designed to have the sensors fitted to it.
regards
mark

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
I'm glad you got the kits put together in the end aswell Earl, they look the part and pretty much as I described the other month. I'm sure they will sell like hotcakes.

Nice looking setup there Hexstatic,I love the carbon fiber look. I considered the BMC myself but I already knew the intake pipe would be a problem, so for similar money I figured the dbilas flowmaster was the better option especially as it includes the huge cast air scoop drool.gif

Isnt there a huge cavity in the vectra wing? I'm sure Ive seen someone cut through the inner wing and put the cold air feed in there! that would solve youre problem! Also, how do you get on with clearance for the intake pipe and the bonnet? Mine catches very slightly, but then again, theres a lot less room in the astra!

ahomepage.ntlworld.com_w.marsland1_dbilas_20flowmaster_dbilas_20flowmaster_201.JPG

Mine oval so it doesn't catch on the bonnet.