My New Project

blue se2

IMG_5034.JPG

blue se2

I Made a TV bracket on the back of the front seat so it can be removed when traveling it is wired to my DVD head unit so I have surround sound and the DVD player.
IMG_5037.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5042.JPG
    IMG_5042.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 271

blue se2

IMG_5053.JPG
And now the picture I don't like but I am thinking it may help me get the van reclassified as a camper and that's graphics im going to get the metal panel behind the sliding door glass painted black to make it look a little more like a minibus with tinted window if that makes sense?

blue se2

You'll have to excuse the seat cover / duvet I'm using atm as I have a retired upholsterer working on the covers they are going to be cream leather but unfortuantly he is currently having a knee replacement and they have been put on hold for a bit :(. Eventually I will also replace the front seats to match.

blue se2

You'll Have to excuse the seat cover/ Duvet, I have a retired upholsterer making me some covers ATM but unfortunately he is having a knee replacement and they have been put on hold for a bit :( they will be cream leather when they are done and I will replace the front seats to match

blue se2

slowly mate but she has some nerve damage hopefully physio will cure it but may need surgery?? she came off her horse in early may and she has been without the use of her right arm ever since like I say she is still in the splint now!!!

Matt

Administrator
Bloody hell! I've seen some of her posts on FB, but didn't realise that she couldn't actually use her arm.

blue se2

Hopefully the bone will be healed soon so she can take of the brace and start some proper physio and get it working again she had a nurve test a few weeks bak be we still not heard anything yet!!!

blue se2

We have a vango airway awning as show on the pic above with the caravan in iv not got any better ones on my iPad to upload ATM. But like I said we have had some awesome holidays in it mainly haven or park resorts for the family some have been as little as £13 for the full weekend electric hook up and entertainment passes etc.

HarleyPete

blue se2 as a qualified carpenter I have to say I am really impressed with what and how you've done the interior. You've done an amazing job and should be very proud of it. Got to say I absolutely love it.