The other 2.2 van?

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
"i have this funny noise coming from my car its only been doing it 20k miles lol "
that wanted doing a long time ago by the sounds of it mate as miles said thats ready to pop

V3trox

Its only started doing it the last few days but yeh it sounds f**king dreadful especially when its cold but started it up last night to come home and it sounded particularly like it wanted to end itself

milo

Its only started doing it the last few days but yeh it sounds f**king dreadful especially when its cold but started it up last night to come home and it sounded particularly like it wanted to end itself
It will do soon lol

adam cain

yeah i still got the van is slowly getting put back together im just not happy with it and ive lost all interest in it now once its put back together its going back up for sale

Dave Gilbert

All the effort you have put into it n a s**t garage takes all the joy out if it for you, you might feel different when its back together.

would be nice to have a van section, we are getting abit of a croud going now.

adam cain

na you can say that again i need to find someone who can actually do the work and not all the talk ended up finishing the van myself pretty much

V3trox

Urgh, my van is sitting on my drive staring at me and theres nothing i can do for a week or so :( Driving around in a rented caddy. Doesnt turn heads like the van :(

However, I'm moving house this weekend (its only 5 mins away) I'm going to drive her there with fingers crossed.

The supercharger has now gone out the window as my partner convinced me to waste a load of my money on a marine fish tank.... So will just have nitrous instead as its a little cheaper and less effort to get up and running.

V3trox

Sad times. Since moving house I have lost all interest in this. She just sits on my drive looking sorry for herself. I did get round to replacing the front o2 sensor and whilst under there I noticed that I had left the wires for the rear sensor sitting on the exhaust and they have melted and frayed. I have spare but like I said. Interest has waned since the move.

I even treated her to a new 88k mile freshly serviced and chain replaced engine but that's just sitting in the back of it. I had such dreams for my van. Maybe I will get back to it in a few months time of no one ends up buying it