German Astra G Cabriolet

chribo

Sorry i dont understand that: Doesn't it turn up at all?

The engine will not start. It just sometimes missfires.

chribo

Today I found the error. The error was so stupid that I wouldn´t talk about it.
The engine was running for about 5 minutes. Then I found a coolant leak. The cylinder head has a crack between spark plug and water channel.
For me, everything seems to go really wrong. But head up a new cylinder head has been organized and will be installed until next week.

Chris

chribo

No i dont think so. It is a well knowen Problem that there are cracks around the spark plug from the 4th zylinder. I orderd a "new" used one. I hope that the exchange will be done at the weekend.

Heare some Pictures of my todays work:

awww.abload.de_img_2012_05_2220.08.34iz7kd.jpg

awww.abload.de_img_2012_05_2220.08z3u9e.jpg

chribo

Yes i am!
Thats an Friedrich Motorsport Manifold.

Today the engine is running!! Im so happy!
Tomorrow ill do some little things to finish the conversion. I hope it will be mid next week picked for the optimization

Chris

chribo

My tuner says that he will later be 280-300 HP

Today I destroyed my second cylinder head. Still, we unfortunately do not know why.
We suspect that either there is an installation error or the engine is running too lean and therefore, has gotten too much pressure so it broke again.

My Tuner sad that it will

chribo

Hmm good question :)

I think thats the Point. Im not shure but there are not many other good answers...

chribo

I hope so. I bought a Z20NET Zylinderhead :)

I fitted it today. Engine is running but only a little test without cooling wather :) I think im done tomorrow.

Chris