Roose Motorsport - Z22SE Silicone Hose Kit

sdbutler10

get on to them mate and find out why it rubs, just a rubber cap on the side of the 2.2 inlet people use most of the time.
also spoke to them today and they said they are hopfully going to try and get the coolant hoses made up this week for me.

francav

EarlofBarnet said:
Hi everyone!

I've been working with Roose Motorsport recently to develop silicone hose kits. I'm interested in making a kit for the Z22SE Vectra B's. Would there be any interest in this kit?

All I'd need to start with would be a set of original hoses (new or used, doesn't matter). A discounted kit is available for anyone who can provide an original set.

Hoses would be available in: Red; Yellow; Blue; Black; White; Metallic Silver and Metallic Gold.

Some pics of recent Vectra B V6 hoses, just to give you an idea of what the hoses will look like:

VeccyAnc.jpg

Veccycool.jpg

VeccyBR.jpg

Any questions, just ask :)

Thanks, Matt

have you any pics for these hoses mate i cant see the ones on the site they have been removed, and can you do them now for the astra, thanks (y)

mikeymac186

they look tasty, will sharpen up the engine bay when u fit them, really fancy a set now, jealousy is a fickle thing, lol

boog13

should be on sale now. they are listed on the website. thinking of white for mine would defo make the bay look fresh and obvious to find any leaks. lol :D

Lynx

Trader
been a way for a while and missed a few pm's sorry.....

z22se kits are now ready, I also have them up on my site (http://www.autostyling4u.com) ready for order (Like RMS currently 2wk lead time, but i'm trying to be able to deliver from stock for next day delivery). remember member discounts apply (see other threads) and should you see them cheaper (total combined price) else where I'll try to match.

and q's ask away

dedko

Hi Lynx, just wondering if the Veccy indcution hose would fit in my Astra with a cone filter, as I'm interested in buying it along with both the coolant and ancillary kits.

Lynx

Trader
dedko said:
Hi Lynx, just wondering if the Veccy indcution hose would fit in my Astra with a cone filter, as I'm interested in buying it along with both the coolant and ancillary kits.

I won't think there would be a problem as the main issue is the astra has a oval air box connection, provided it doesn't get trapped by the bonnet etc. I don't know if any of the astra boys have tried them yet, and could confirm use with a cone etc.
If your after a combined set pm or email me and i'll sort discount + free del

note to all lead times are still about 3wks, but I'm trying to sort something out for Billing

pottsey

ive got a spare induction hose that i can bring along to billing if any of the astra boys want too see if it fits ok

Lynx

Trader
al these people are after A hose and you have a spare..... lol

nice offer though (y)

talking of billing i'm going to be doing some offers on the weekend and taking orders

pottsey

Lynx said:
al these people are after A hose and you have a spare..... lol

nice offer though (y)

talking of billing i'm going to be doing some offers on the weekend and taking orders

i know lol got 3 induction hose kits 2 silicone and a alloy one

Lynx

Trader
latest on the z22se hose is that the one for the vectra won't fit the astra, it has been tried by a member on here and there were issues. for the life of me I can't remeber what they were though

NICKYB

Lynx said:
latest on the z22se hose is that the one for the vectra won't fit the astra, it has been tried by a member on here and there were issues. for the life of me I can't remeber what they were though

i'll help you out paul! (y)

the astra hose is much shorter so once the hose is on the TB the bend in it is almost at the airbox, the breather and ITS is the wrong way around and nowere near the place the astras are!