Z22SE Random kinda intermittent rattle/knock/tap lol

Having checked the head and block for warping, reground valves, full head gasket set including valve stem seals, decoked head and block etc etc, changed both chains and all appendages, oil change, oil filter change, power steering fluid change, coolant change, regapped plugs and I can't think what else atm. This was all after it overheated due to a coolant hose having popped off and me having to drive around 10/15 minutes before I got back home. It was badly rattling and tapping but quietened down once I'd got the engine cooled down and oil in etc. Since doing all the work but before the chains I've had this strange sound which I swear sounds like a lazy lifter. However it only happens above around 2.5k revs and only once it's warmed up, and only when being driven and only around half throttle. If I let it idle it will disappear for a while as long as I drive gently but as soon as I give it a little oomph it will come back but only under exactly the same circumstances. It seems to disappear around corners as well but can't be sure.

Any ideas guys? Lol tia

It defo sounds like lifters. Had rockers and lifters need replacing before. Locking nuts and such like. Would big ends sound like lifters? I can get a set of 8 off eBay for like 45 quid. I know big ends are cheaper but have to take the engine out haha not really up for that lol