Location for the North East Meet 09.03.08

• Metro Centre (Ikea)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teeside Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

furn

them times will be ok for me too, after a one hour drive (seriously out voted), im dropping the family off at ikea or metro depending how long we will be any ideas roughly ive never done a meet before.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Not sure on how long the meet will last, maybe 2 hours?

01. Mark Dj
02. Auto Equipe
03. Amanda
04. Furn
05. Thoma

furn

ive got a dilema now , boro are on match of the day at 2pm in the fa cup. Why dont we look at each others cars for an hour then find a pub and you geordies can watch a good football team!

im going to have to miss it i think i said i would come and i dont want to let anyone down.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Thats a shame mate. I was also offered work this Sunday 12 hour shift and I have not taken it. Even though I would loose £100, what about a bit earlier? 12:00

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I can't make it this Sunday now, well I don't think I can. I start a new job on the Sunday and I don't know what time I get finished, maybe 3:00pm? The new job on the Sunday is a trial run for me and I start on the Monday. I will do my best to pop along so I will leave the time and stuff up to you lot now. Cheers

furn

im sorry i cant make it tomorrow, ive cleaned my interior as well , ill have to come to the next one.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I can't make it but I am not sure about the others. I could have made it today if it was on..

Auto Equipe

thoma said:
why dont we leave it this time and arrange it for another time when everyone can deffo make it

Fine by me.
It's a bit disapointing, but as they say good things come to those who wait. :)

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Yes we will have to have another as soon as we are all fine with it. I am just happy I have a new job :)