East Anglia Astra meet - Z22SE invited 18 May 14 Norwich

Dave One

Good evening fellow forum members,

I am arranging an AOC meet and would like to invite Z22SE along too. The thread on AOC is as follows:

Fellow region members, please be kind and this is my first time arranging and second time attending a meet, so I'm probably not the best qualified to organise this but.... I thought we could meet in a car park area to take pics and chat before moving to get something to eat.

As always, there is no obligation to do both aspects of the meet and I would imagine the carvery will not need booking so we can wing it a little on numbers
awww.astraownersclub.com_vb_images_smilies_wink.gif
. However, it would be good to get an idea of attendees as no doubt some members will be travelling a long way.

This is the first of many regional meets (hopefully...) so bear with me whilst I try to cover the region the best as possible over the coming months
awww.astraownersclub.com_vb_images_smilies_smile.gif
. I will be actively seeking collaboration (with the mods permission) from other forums in an attempt to make the numbers viable and expand the social-base.

Itinerary

Meet venue Norwich A47 Longwater Retail Park (we can select an area a little away from the shop entrances)
Meet time 1230-1300hrs
(its a while since I've been here but don't remember any potential splitter ripping bumps for lowered cars but if there is could someone please let me know or post on this thread)

Food venue Village Inn Crown Carvery, Little Melton (venue borrowed from another forums recent meet because not too far away)
Food time 1400-1430hrs

Attendees
01. Dave One - Longwater and Carvery

I'm also planning Thetford, Great Yarmouth and Hunstanton over the summer to cover the region as best as possible, so there will be others to which I am more than happy to collaborate on :).

I'm also planning a Courtney Sports RR day as follows:

I haven't got a clue when or how much yet, nor will there be any point putting my 'beast' on, but I'm willing to contact Courtney should there be enough interest and arrange it all. As such I'm posting to see if there's an appetite for it and may look at including other Vauxhall forums to get the interest.

I think that cover it for now. Anyone is welcome so just let me know if you fancy coming along :).