East Anglia East Anglia Meet: Sunday 6th July 2014 @ Cambridge

Dave One

Fellow Astra Owners and forum members, I am posting a thread for an East Anglia AOC Meet on Sunday 6th July 2014 @ Cambridge. Z22SE members are welcome to join us. I have run it pass admin prevoiusly so here goes it, a direct cut and paste from AOC thread.

Right, here we go for round two
awww.astraownersnetwork.co.uk_images_smilies_as_smile.gif
. Advanced warning so time to save up for petrol and spending money

Itinerary

Meet venue is Cambridge Milton Park and Ride CB24 6DQ at 1230-1300hrs. (I have been assured this will provide a quiet area at the back of the car park to meet and get some pics. If it turns out that we are causing a major incident we will discuss an alternative location but there is a Tesco near by).

Travel to Cambridge Services CB23 4WU at 1330hrs (timings will be flexible from here on in) for food. I imagine it'll contain the usual McDonalds and KFC to allow something quick and easy without waiting for a large table to be prepared, etc.

Travel to Cambridge Buckingway Business Park CB24 4UQ at 1430hrs-1500hrs for pics, chat, reminisce about the old days, or simply marvel at the mighty 'rocco' . This area has been used on previous meets so I imagine ride height should be an issue.

There is the option to disperse from here, return to the services for more food, or whatever takes your fancy...

I am very accommodating and flexible and merely putting the information up to make the meets happen. If the general opinion is to change the timings - I will, if people want an activity attached - lets do it . It's your region and will will put in the effort to try to make things happen but I need feedback and ideas.

Other region members, makes of car owners ( @lamby17 ) and forum members welcome too
awww.astraownersnetwork.co.uk_images_smilies_as_smile.gif

Attendees

01. @Dave One - Meet and Food
02. @Paul_Bunce - Meet and Food
03. @lamby17 - Meet and Food
04. @Glacious - Meet and Food
05. @MarkG - Meet and Food
06. @Laingy1989 - Meet and Food
07. @Matt - Meet and Food

Dave One

I'm still on for tomorrow and leaving here about 11.20-ish.

BTW, anyone is more than welcome and you don't have to post, just turn up :).

Dave One

It's defo on and I'm leaving home in about 25 minutes. Anyone is welcome so just show up if you fancy it :).