My New Project

blue se2

these are the doors:

vivaro 40.jpg

blue se2

the doors fitted:

the trim on the doors have a quadrant trim fitted to them stopping the door from falling inside the holes so they fit half in the hole and half out i also had to fit reimo cupboard hinges and used push door handle the are flush when closed but pop out when you push them to open the door.
vivaro 41.jpg

blue se2

next the flooring:

i first fitted a plastic backed foam style membraine i use this at home when fitting lino as it gives a sofeter feel to the floor and helps any highs and lows in the flooring plus will help with insulation in the van. Iv gone fr the black as it goes well with the wall carpet and the wood grain works well with the kitchen unit.

vivaro 45.jpg

blue se2

the mains plug:

just made sence to me to fit it to the bumper as i could change the bumper if i wanted to move it at a later date for some reason and i didnt have to worrie about making it water tight like if i fitted it into the van metal work.
vivaro 46.jpg

blue se2

this is the zig unit and digi volt meter; cant remember if i v mention this yet but the zig unit is wire to the van and leisure battery and mains and some of my outputs on the van ( lights, water pump and 1 of the 2 12v sockets) it will charge my leisure battery off the van when driving and also when im on a mains hook up it will charge the leisure battery and produce its own 12v to power my 3 outputs in the van without using the battery so on mains hook up i could efectivly remove the leisure battery if that makes sence?. the digi volt meter is operated but the silver button you can see me pushing.
vivaro 49.jpg

blue se2

inside the back doors:
the false wall is now carpeted and the window recess is insulated boarded and carpeted as you can see there is still plenty of storage space under the bunk (i can fit 4 storage creates) and plenty of room to hang some chairs a table and mains hook up cable to the false wall there is about 6-7 inches gap between the doors and wall when they are closed :) oh and gona make a couple of little door pockets out of those recesses in the door cards.
vivaro 50.jpg

blue se2

the foam:

3 inch thick foam on both the seat/bed and the bunk bought from a company called any foam, gona get this covered in a faux cream leather i think.
vivaro 48.jpg

blue se2

the fridge and hob im hopefully going to get:

The hob/sink unit is as you can see flush mounted and the waeco is a 12v compressor fridge and is a bit more friendly to the leisure battery should run for a couple of days untill it will take down a leisure battery as apposed to a few hours with a 3 way fridge.

smev.jpg

waeco.jpg

blue se2

so that is about it for now:

as you can see in the kitchen pics i have left a big space next to the main kitchen cupboard which is where the waeco will be fitted.

my next plan is to fit an alarm get it tidied up and get it on the road before i blow the last of my budget on the cooker and hob as im not even sure how the van runs and drives on the road yet and dont want to blow all my money and end up with it off the road while i have to save again to carry out any repairs so i will use it for a month with a bowl and camping gaz cooker and if all is well in that month ill spend out and should be able to save some more just in case :)

blue se2

operation camper conversion is almost complete things have been moving a little slow as the Mrs broke humorous bone and has been in a brace (and still is) since early may so funds and time have been very tight never the less things have been progressing.

im just gona post up some pics of how the camparo is lookin now rather than bore you all with the process but if ya have any questions just ask.