GSI Seat Fitment

Matt

Administrator
I was really surprised at the condition of them as well when I first saw them. The leather has hardly any marks on it, and the drivers bolsters are almost mark free.

Sjdickso

Staff
Love the seats :), you done really well to find a set in such mint condition, was having a look for a set a while back, all I found was stained and scuffed sets and wanting more than 350/400 for them. I ended up a Linea Rossa set in the end that im very happy with :)

Cheers Mitch I saw a few sets been sold as excellent condition then found they had no leather on the bolster or very badly worn in other areas as Matt said these are pretty good, they did have a fair amount of dust on them took a few hours of deep cleaning and 5 coats of leather care.

Just a shame the tilt has a small fault.

Matt said he couldn't believe the seats are possibly 10 years old.

Matt

Administrator
if i was to get a full set from a vectra would the rears fit.?
The back seats normally need a bit of adjustment.

Not sure if you could actually fit an interior from a Zafira GSI as I think those seats are fixed and don't tilt with that being a 5 door.

carson_sri

ive just been looking online at other gsi models and i think the astra looks the best. i could live with the tilt handle being there. i just really want gsi seats lol.

5M1THY

Seats look brilliant I've hot these seats but not as clean as these however they do work properly it seems it's one or the other lol

Sjdickso

Staff
Seats look brilliant I've hot these seats but not as clean as these however they do work properly it seems it's one or the other lol

Thanks, it does seem that way lol

Will give them a coat of leather treatment today as this heat has dried them a bit.

z22.cariad

Dont say gsi on them just full leathers that came out of a gsi

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379075731193.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379075731193.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 195