Astra g rear opel badge

S

SeeDouble

Done a few searches for 1 of these and the cheapest i found was £16, are they really being sold for that? I cant justify spending that much on a bit of plastic. Anyone know where i can get one cheaper? Or anybody got a spare one?

S

SeeDouble

Seen that one mate thats the 122mm one from the new astras, im sure mines is a 65mm

Matt

Administrator
Ah, wasn't sure what size the MK4 one was (it's been 6 years since I got rid of mine!)

Seems the price you have found them for is the going rate because they will all be older / rare stock.

Anything on German eBay?

S

SeeDouble

True but £16 lol i found it hard parting with £25 for my vec intake haha

No not tried the german site mate not sure if i can do it on my phone

S

SeeDouble

Jesus! Might try my luck at the scrappys.

Dont even want to look at how much Opel centre caps are for my snowflakes lol

S

SeeDouble

Got the griffin on it but just bought an opel grill and opc badges so was going to opelise the full car

S

SeeDouble

sell the grill and get a badge less one :)
no need to make it an opel lookalike then :)

Ive got about 6 grills in my boot haha the one on the now is quite nice its got the carbon "v" and the new style griffin badge

My last irmy one got hit with a hammer because my bonnet cable came off :/

milo

Opel badges do look nice tbh. I got mine on the boot, now i just want the OPC grill with Opel badge for the front. But i can't justify £90 for a grill lol
20130706_161052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SeeDouble

Yeah they look better imo but im going to need a rear badge, airbag and 4 centre caps for my snowflakes so dont really think its worth it lol and its a hassle tryn to find them