Ruby's new home

corsaZ22se

Ruby (my corsa z22se) needed a better home/floor.
the old one was made up from left over concrete over the years and was very un even so time has come to re do it.
all done by hand and the new project vehicle was used to move the trailer up the drive.
after 2 days old concrete has been removed, soil dug up and concrete broken up and laid down as a base for 5" of cement to be laid.
start day2.jpg
new project.jpg
last bit.jpg

Attachments

• base done.jpg
    base done.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 190

corsaZ22se

That looks like fun smashing that up.............not :eek:
just think its some one I hate and let my anger out :)

loving the tractor, really wish I had somewhere to put one, would be so much fun restoring it :)
she's still used regular on the farm all year round, good little work horse. its my uncles I have an older tractor 1939 Alice Chalmers model B with a massive 12bhp!! :eek:

corsaZ22se

I worked out the cc of my tractor once, think it was around 2.5L no wounder she chucked a rod at some point when granddad had her.

HarleyPete

My brother-in-law would possibly know something about that old tractor, it's what he does for a living. He runs his own business repairing farm equipment but he's got a few old ones as well.

HarleyPete

Yeah same as my brother-in-law, he's done it all his working life running his own business. His daughter now does a lot of farm work, she was doing ploughing competitions etc. well before she could even drive on the road.

5M1THY

I love tractors I've got an old Leyland at my nans I changed all the brakes and wiring just needs the pto sorting out and it's just cosmetics I've been sorting it slowly for the last 10 years

milo

I love tractors I've got an old Leyland at my nans I changed all the brakes and wiring just needs the pto sorting out and it's just cosmetics I've been sorting it slowly for the last 10 years
So is this the time scale we'll see your van supercharger conversions completed;)

corsaZ22se

worked on a few Leyland's in my time, nufield's and marshall's too.
got 2/3rds of concrete down, 7 tons of ballast used up!
wait for that to set then do last bit and block pave the drive. :)

corsaZ22se

I know some one who used to sell parts for them, AWS farm machinery. not on the web bit old school. he's in tetsworth oxon.

corsaZ22se

yeah, he is an ag engineer, also sells/imports machinery.
he's on a farm, breaks tractors, used to be able to get new parts for leylands as well. Andrew Stoaks is his name.
used to have a lot of info/manuals on them as well.
I worked for him during year out form college and since.