PVS 2015 NAME LIST

milo

Not sure if anyine else has seen but v4xhl.co.uk who booked quite a big stand about 3 months ago have had a refund and a email saying that pvs is full, now hes saying that he didnt get a confirmation email, well i did so looks like we are ok, i havnt had any other emails from them but just to be safe i have contacted pvs to ask if we are ok.

I will keep you all informed. Dont panic yet.

also i have 4 extra car passes n could offer them on the facebook page but if they have them they would be on our stand right? N would be people that we dont know but it would be 4 extra cars.

Peoples thoughts on that?

Just keep us informed bud (y)

5M1THY

Keep us informed mate and I got to agree with miles on that if we offer them to randomers they will probably park up and go see there mates on the stand they didn't pay for in Time don't get me wrong if it's someone with a 2.2 or someone one of us knows crack on

Dave Gilbert

Ok no worries, i dont know whats gone off.

migweb have been cancelled aswell. And they booked months ago aswell. But so far i havnt had any info other than the confirmation.

5M1THY

Yeah that doesn't sound good I do know it's being run by different people this year as loads of people are moaning because there now charging for kids and they never have done before

Dave Gilbert

V4xhl.co.uk had 110 people going n got cancelled
Migweb i think had 60/70 cars all cancelled.

But v4xhl.co.uk didnt get the confirmation email.

we have so everything looks good for us. I have contacted them to be safe but reply yet.

Dave Gilbert

Had another confirmation today from pvs so we are all good.
Screenshot_2015-04-30-15-27-34.png

so do we want to be next to the z20net group?

id like to be tbh as i know a few on there aswell now.

corsaZ22se

show will be empty, most large clubs have been cancelled and some are pulling out.
make the stand count this year, could be the last pvs as new organisers are making a right hash of the shows this year and turn out is falling!
I am going with LMF again so see you there! :)

milo

show will be empty, most large clubs have been cancelled and some are pulling out.
make the stand count this year, could be the last pvs as new organisers are making a right hash of the shows this year and turn out is falling!
I am going with LMF again so see you there! :)

Let us know if they taking any bargins ;)