PVS 2013 PVS 2013 Z22SE Stand

if you can send it me as a jpeg and sizes and if you want them inside or outside and colours i will see what i can do. should i put my email address on to send it to or should i pm you with it??

Matt

Administrator
ok no worries just let me know length width if you want them to stick to the inside or outside of the window and colours and i will see what he says
Nice one, PM sent. Forgot to say, fitment on the outside if possible, and similar colour to either of the logos attached to the PM

Hi matt im going to see my sticker mate tomorow so should be able to sort it soon, also i should be placing the order for 3 people and a car for pvs on wednesday thanks again cheers dave

get cracking then i think its gonna be brilliant iv never done owt like this before. iv got to do a few bits to mine before the show iv got rocker gasket to do and refurb me wheels fit my new polished and ported throttle body when it comes and just a few little bits to tidy up

would you guys mined if i showed my corsa b x20xev along with the corsa c z22se on the z22se stand?
it is quiet fun to drive max, with the low ratio gearbox and 170bhp, slowed it down with the sound system though. :)

Matt

Administrator
would you guys mined if i showed my corsa b x20xev along with the corsa c z22se on the z22se stand?
it is quiet fun to drive max, with the low ratio gearbox and 170bhp, slowed it down with the sound system though. :)
Not at all. My VXR will be on the stand, so the more the merrier.

Cool, I didn’t know the vectras had the low ratio box, last year at PVS I was chatting to a guy from CSport who ownes the z22se astra that was featured in Total Vauxhall and he mentioned his astra had a low ratio box from a zafira.