his and hers nocturno vauxhalls

jas why didnt u say u wanted a back box got one in the shed lol even tho it would have been a prob getting to it one way or the other it would have came out lol

getting too many spares need to extend my shen i cant open the door without something falling out and then having to stand on things to get to the bench

pottsey

Done the balance chain todat the tensioner had seized also the cam tensioner fell apart luckily I had one of mine which had low miles on it also one the cam chain guides had snapped .all done now no rattles runs spot on now .took about 5 hours to do both.getting good at them now lol

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Done the balance chain todat the tensioner had seized also the cam tensioner fell apart luckily I had one of mine which had low miles on it also one the cam chain guides had snapped .all done now no rattles runs spot on now .took about 5 hours to do both.getting good at them now lol
nice work
the 2nd edition tensioner can come apart the net one is better design but has a maximum functioning limit with its circlip

pottsey

today ive completely blanked egr off with blanking plate ,cheater also blanked off on engine and the inlet manifold with the vw plug
also got a corsa c sunglasses holder and irmscher door pins for £12