Fog lamp issue.

HarleyPete

This is what my front end looks like. This isn't my car but same colour and same front end set up.

Dave Gilbert

Facelift.

if you dont mind second hand, I can point you in a good direction.

vectra c on facebook
z20net owners on facebook.

I can ask for around for you

HarleyPete

Dave, haven't a problem with second hand as long as it works and hasn't got a cracked lens. I assume that mine is a facelift model then by the looks of it.

HarleyPete

Hi Dave,
Is that posted or postage on top? I only really need the N/S one if he'll split them? Thanks for doing that mate, I appreciate the help.

Dave Gilbert

this is his car

r Screenshot_2015-01-17-21-17-08.png

HarleyPete

I'm in Dorking in Surrey mate. I'd probably pay the £40 if that was posted but would be a little to much to have one sitting around if it was plus postage. I am assuming that these are the right one, only his lower fog light grills are different to mine?

Dave Gilbert

You could allways sell 1 on,

hes about 2 hours feom you so collections no good.

I have asked him.if thats shipped or not but he ant got back to me yet

HarleyPete

Cheers Dave, let me know when he does and we'll go from there. It's driving me mad now, was on all day pretty much yesterday and again today.
Where is he located, just a thought, but maybe I could grab them on Friday on my way up to Carl's.

HarleyPete

I'm not sure, lol. My problem would be knowing that they are definitely the right thing mate. This is the one that I need (mine has exactly the same sticker on it). If he's sure that it's the right one(s) then it would be worth it probably but the courier will be around £8 from what I can see.