Few up and coming jobs been done Part 2

milo

Best place to get pressed plates? Was going to get them from PVS but the ques where so bloody long lol

5M1THY

I got mine from Beaulieu at the custom car show for £20 with bs numbers and postcode and there a lot better than the ones I got off eBay but the eBay ones ended up with faded letters. I did get them 4 years ago so they may well be better these days

milo

Thanks to the missus trying to do a good deed, I've now got another job to add to the list :rolleyes:. With me being held up with my bad knee for the last month my coupe has been getting covered in tree sap, bird s**t etc..So the missus got out the jet wash and decided to give the coupe a quick wash to get a lot of the s**t off it and stop me looking out the window and p**sing and moaning on about it ;). So 20mins later she sheepishly comes into the living room holding 1 of my badges off my alloys in bits. Straight away I'm upset inside as I know she held the jet wash far to close to the alloys, but can't say nothing then I'm in s**t :banghead:. But I burst out laughing when I hear ''I didn't like them anyway and tbh why u got vauxhall badges on your wheels and the round lightening bolt on the car?''. So I need to hunt out some replacements and would like some opions on the 2 badges I've found.

Option 1
ai.ebayimg.com_00_s_MTAyNFg3Njg__z_k00AAOxyOalTa9z____57.JPG

Option 2
ai.ebayimg.com_00_s_NjExWDY4Ng___z_ocIAAOxyTMdTOqR8___12.JPG

5M1THY

I prefer option 1 I think..
you should take one of the current ones off if your able and measure it the genuine ones are the way forward lol

Dave Gilbert

id measure and try n find some genuine 1s that fit.

iv got the new shape badges on the rear of mine and on the alloys there off an insignia.
but mine are vauxhall badges.

Dave Gilbert

i would measure the badge not the cap.

my badges are off an insignia but on my centre caps

i think the caps were like 62/64mm but mine are like 54mm

Dave Gilbert

thats a nice grill, but like you say i think its been modified.

isnt it a opc grill with a vauxhall badge?

i was thinking about a vauxhall badge in the middle of my new grill but not sure.