Few up and coming jobs been done Part 2

milo

Well I'm off to Carl's again in August to get some more work done on the coupe (Not SC unfortunately :(). He'll be testing his painting skills as I finally getting a GSI front bumper (LMF full replica bumper ) and drivers wing fitted and with me doing this to the my current bumper today....

2014-07-08 13.39.41.png

....it needs changing :whistle: lol. He'll also be porting and polishing the TB and fitting the EGR valve mod, plus any other jobs I think off.

Dave Gilbert

iv got a good test for his painting skills

a full respray on me mini when its ready. mite just drop it off at his house n say crack on we that, hahahaha.

milo

20140711_125442.jpg

Sorry only pic I got before my phoned died:rolleyes: lol. Its hard to believe this a copy :confused: and LMF even put in GM wiring adapters for the fog light which isn't mention on the website and is a welcome bonus. Just need to sort time off to get to @evocarlos and get this baby fitted. Will get more pics when I can, but for now its back in the box and safely stored away

jwalker

Does the bumper come complete? When I was looking at genuine GM ones I think you needed the bit to fasten it to the subframe underneath and seals under the headlights too

milo

Already got the weather strips for underneath for the headlights. Only few quid from dealer

Jethro101

So I went out a bought a new rep GSI bumper as they was none genuine bumpers going in could condition and would deliver.

SOD'S LAW!!!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c42f73c40

Its black, genuine and in good condition I need to catch a break lol

lol.I have only been on this forum for about 2 weeks and im already buying stuff for my car that I wouldn't of bought if it wasn't for this site...
just got myself this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-V...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35d93c6b83