Black ops: what do you think?

si.c1978

hope ps3 connections better than xboxive nearly gone back to mw2 several times!!!

astra22bertoneauto

<ahem> I did go back to MW2! Black ops is ok but still prefer Infinity Wards online gaming platform. There are a lot of snipers on there now and i get a lot of msgs saying QS NS rubbish but i ignore them and have fun dodging their bullets haha.

Last night i had 1 sniper trying to shoot me 5 times which i successfully dodged, he then tried switching to his machine pistol so i shot him "headshot". He wasnt a happy bunny after that lol :D

si.c1978

aaaah yes i noticed this as i only got black ops after xmassit went easy for a while then the sniping started up!
i used to p**s em off with me riot shield!
there is nothing more fun than winding em up with that! once you get good with it all manner of abuse comes over the headset! damn i miss the riot shield, you used to be able to boost your match points by finding a corner when there is a harrier in the sky and look straight at it, shed loads of points as evry bullet deflected counts!! :LOL: oh and they hate being tonked to death with it even more!!!!

astra22bertoneauto

si.c1978 said:
aaaah yes i noticed this as i only got black ops after xmassit went easy for a while then the sniping started up!
i used to p**s em off with me riot shield!
there is nothing more fun than winding em up with that! once you get good with it all manner of abuse comes over the headset! damn i miss the riot shield, you used to be able to boost your match points by finding a corner when there is a harrier in the sky and look straight at it, shed loads of points as evry bullet deflected counts!! :LOL: oh and they hate being tonked to death with it even more!!!!

I even put snipers are s**t on me profile - that really sends them in a hate spin! :D