2.4 Inlet 2.4 Manifold mounting bracket + dipstick plate group buy

Europa Blue SE1

Thanks Rushy you're a gentleman mate... Just I need to get a plate as the ECU is only bolted with one bolt and held in with two cable ties!!! It's not going anywhere but just need to put my mind at rest...
Thanks
Alan

Nikov

Hi Paul
I never did get the dipstick plate and s/s bolts etc. You were going to stick them in with the .org tie rods. Can you sort me out please?

Cheers

Niko

Muncher83

I'm getting a new batch made up for Courtenays ready for the new group buy, when they're done I'll pass them onto Courtenays and they can sell them. They will have to add 17.5% for VAT but the price increase should be lessened as I won't be hit by PayPal charges and I won't have to post them. I'll let you know when Courtenay have them :)

A11VXL

Trader
Manifold update..

Finally, all the bits are due here end of this week, for us to start shipping out. If any one else wants ECU brackets or other bits of the fitting kit who has not already put there name on the list or subsequently contacted us to add to our list, can you please give a call over the next couple of days, so we can pack up exactly what you need prior to shipping.

Thanks every one with your patience on this. Regards Jon
:D