Z22se under block 5 holes while my valve cover has 6holes?

Dolby

Information:

My Z22se engine
KM stand: 227.xxxKM
Bild:2002
Olie type: 5W40
Oil Consumsion: 1 liter op 800KM.(497.096954 miles)

After we removed the lid. One looked to be as clean as possible because the inside
it was well below the oil. After we cleaned it as best as possible. We heard when you rattle with
the valve cover moving a flap. That door we heard not move when it was still not clean.
We especially crankcase vent cleaned as well as possible. There was quite some stuff from what
has been firmly. But Cliff did this by +/- 9bar can clean. : Thumb Cliff also learned that my
lower block has only five holes while my valve cover has six openings. We were together very weird.
For Cliff told me that his z22se 6 holes was in the bottom block and the cylinder headcover what seems to us to bed. Where Cliff came back was that was used two other openings at me as crankcase ventilation compared to its Z22se block. This we have together never be able to find information about. So it seems that there are different versions.

Bottom block Z22se has 5 openings;:
ai435.photobucket.com_albums_qq73_Dolbyadt_a4d3afc2_8f39_4bb9_8a03_81e9ace3a6cc_zpsbzbsjnnp.jpg

Rocker cover Z22se has six openings;
ai435.photobucket.com_albums_qq73_Dolbyadt_ee827462_320a_4750_83b4_717a6f2d846e_zpsnoafw48g.jpg

Other people who have Z22se engine sitting in the lower block 6 holes in the valve cover . But as you can see, under my block but five holes while my head cover or six holes , this is normal ?

vocky

Staff
there are at least three types of z22se cylinder head, they differ by the opening you mention.

Type 1 - nothing there
Type 2 - a round hole
Type 3 - an oblong hole matching the other holes