world cup

Gazza

Former Staff
well it's underway good opening game aswell.

so do we think england can do it notsure.gif

BigAl

I hope so :D

It all depends on who we meet if we can get to the second round, but i hope we can got all the way tbh 8) 8)

Gazza

Former Staff
o well im off out in a min to the cafe then round the pub to watch the footy and have some pis..

Mark Dj

Former Staff
The England match it not on til later on lol. You are starting early mate :). I watched the Germany game yesterday 4-2. That was a good game :)

BigAl

Roll on T&T on Thursday :D

I'm going down the pub on Thursday to watch the match with two of my work mates, who will not doubt be supporting T&T seeing as they're Scottish :roll:

Come on England!! 8) 8) :D :D

Gazza

Former Staff
well it's nearly time,i was going to the pub but now im staying in with the other half and have a few at home

Gazza

Former Staff
well that was not the best of games we got the result but we need to do a lot more in the next game

BigAl

gazza1591 said:
well that was not the best of games we got the result but we need to do a lot more in the next game

Yer, like have some fecking strikers to put on :evil:

What was the point in taking Walcott if he's never gonna be played? He should have come on for Rooney imo, as Crouch is useless up front on his own.

I'm not convinced we'll beat Ecuador tbh, but i'm crossing everything :roll:

Gazza

Former Staff
yea agree with that mate may aswell of took defoe if he is not going to play walcott

Gazza

Former Staff
well thts owen out then,will have to play walcott now cant beleave he never took defoe or anyone.

BigAl

gazza1591 said:
well thts owen out then,will have to play walcott now cant beleave he never took defoe or anyone.

Nope, apparently according to the BBC site he's more likely to use either Gerrard or Joe Cole as an attacking midfielder playing in behind Crouch.

I think Walcott has been a gamble that obviously didn't pay off, and if so what a gamble it was! Look at the mess we're in now!!!

I guess we'll just have to wait until Sunday and see what happens, but Ecuador are a strong team and they'll be wanting to win, so i reckon they'll be no pushover.

Andy

think England will struggle against their next opponent wether it be Holland or Portugal with only Rooney up front.