Which phone????

Ian

Now @ the moment i own a W810I which i must say is a great phone!! No issues with turning its self off or revbooting radomly!!!

As my nokias used to do on a regular basis lol..

Now the choices i have @ the moment or as follows:

Nokia n95.. (Heard terrible things about this phone?? But looks the mutts!!!)

Sony erricson K800I

Sony erricson W880I

Lg prada

Samsung U600 or d900 or u100

Any ideas?? Any one have any on that list??

Cheers 8)

vocky

Staff
according to my son, who knows his stuff :LOL:

the Sony erricson W880I is a good phone, but not much to look at :?

the Samsung U600 looks nice :)

the Samsung d900 seems to be popular with the females :roll:

the Samsung u100 looks nice too :)

Mark Dj

Former Staff
The N95 is a great phone. It has the best video recorder I have ever seen on a phone, dvd like quality. I may have a few firmware issues at the moment but it will get better. The camera is great and the sat nav is a good thing to play around with. I had a good look up on the N95 before I decided to go for it.

Ian

Umm yeh i have heard the n 95 has had its probs?? I must say the sony i have has probably been the most reliable phone i have ever owned??

Also carphone ware house are offering £100 cash for my old phone on the Nokia 6300 :D

But as you say the n95 is in a class of its own :razz:

Umm really not sure???

Mark Dj

Former Staff
The N95 is a quality phone to use. It feels much better than the others I have held. Try the N95, if you don't like it send it back. I will be getting another one again soon.

Ian

Yeh short list @ the moment is:

N95
Nokia 6300 (Cash back lol..)
W850I

Will report back tommorow.. As i will probably be down car phone warehouse again :LOL:

Orange really seem to be doing some great phones and price plans @ the moment also!!

Currentley on vodafone!! Fancy a change though :D

HUDDY

IF THE N95 WORKED DIDNT HAVE THE PROBLEMS ITS FAR BETTER THAN ANY PHONE, UNFORTUNATLY IM ABOUT TO SEND MY THIRD ONE BACK, NOT GIVING UP ON IT YET dunno..

Santa

I have a Samsung D900 for sale. lol

PM me if your interested in it. lol

Other than that, i am getting a N95 in the next week or so, so ill let you know if i think its s**te or not. haha

Ian

Cheers any way mate!! But im getting a sony erricson k800i :)

cheers for comments people :D

Ian

Getting bored with the sony now.. Is a great phone and never given me any problems!!!

Just after something different.. Only got 2 months to wait notsure.gif

Ian

DBcoup said:
october sees new releases...black 8gb N95, N81, N82 7900, and my personal favourite S/E W910i
Will keep mny eyes peeled for those...

Have they sorted the software issues yet with the n95 notsure.gif

zippy12

DBcoup said:
october sees new releases...black 8gb N95, N81, N82 7900, and my personal favourite S/E W910i

what do you mean by 8gb N95, it uses memory cards so surely you can go up to the highest card out???