What do you think of these rims?

Mark Dj

Former Staff
What do you think of these rims? I am after some rims for my Sri Astra. I have seen these 18 Inch ones for about the price I can manage, would they look ok on my car notsure.gif . My car is silver...

aimg81.imageshack.us_img81_1379_wheeeels2oy.jpg

Would they look any good on here? My car....

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_dayout1.jpg

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I am not normally a thin spoke kind of a person but they are 18" and are in very good condition for £400 :p

Gazza

Former Staff
ah well for that price it's worth it then :LOL:

mind you tyres will be a bit pricey notsure.gif

Mark Dj

Former Staff
gazza1591 said:
mind you tyres will be a bit pricey notsure.gif

Probably :roll: , I am sure the tyres on these rims are mint! I am just not a fan of thin spokes :p

Gazza

Former Staff
they look good on there mate trhink they would suit your better as it's silver notsure.gif

Mark Dj

Former Staff
On the black car they don't look that good, but like you said on a silver car they would look better :D

Mark Dj

Former Staff
dodger said:
Mark,

If you sell your alloys i could be interested. :)

I do plan to sell them mate to make the others cheaper in the long run :wink: . They have all good michelin tyres on them :wink: . Make me an offer :p , I don't think they have any kerb marks on them, just black brake muck that will need polished off with something other than water :wink:

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I sure will :p . It's my very fisrt set of 18 Inch rims ever. Do they feel any different from 17 Inch?

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Well it looks like I won't be getting these now as I am working all days flat out since the new launch of a new car model at work, even Mr Tony Blair turned up at my work today :roll: :LOL: . I can't get up to Scotland to pick them up now.