What car have you always fancied but never got ????

poormansporsche

nothing silly-esque ala ferrari, just reasonable normal motors ????

ive always fancied a Mk3 Astra GSI basically THE car of my youth - passed my test 1992

when they first come out they were toooo expensive and when i could finally afford to insure one i had to go for a more sensible reliable motor and now ive got the space in the garage for one as a third motor i havent got the time as most of them are now $hitters (wifelet, baby, job etc)

I still see the odd one driving around and look on jealously (only in white though strangely!!!!)

cry..

adie2.2.

Well I'm getting to like these VX220, some really nice one's on this site.back in the day I did like the LOTUS CARLTON.I did my work exsperience at the place that painted them the metalic green they are.

Dippy

Monaro
Astra VXR/T8/T9
Vectra VXR
Volvo S60 D5 auto

Realisticly id be after the S60 or the astra T's, but not allowed to spend the money :?

poormansporsche

funnily enough about 18 months ago i got out of bed and decided i was bored with modern cars and i did actually go out to buy a GSI but ended up coming back the same day with this another car i wanted from my youth:

Image051.jpg

I should now really put a post up saying what cars do you wish you kept !!!

:cry:

l1ghtn1ng

DBcoup said:
When i was at school i always wanted a Granada 2.8i ghia :LOL:

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_595_Ford_Granada_Ghia_X_1.jpg

You'll be glad you dont have one now. Mate of mine's dad had one with an auto box. It used to go like absolute stink, but my god did it drink petrol. He used to put £10 in to go to the dogs which was about 20 miles away and it would drink all of it! This was about 10 years ago as well!

JohnnyN

Former Staff
DBcoup said:
When i was at school i always wanted a Granada 2.8i ghia :LOL:

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_595_Ford_Granada_Ghia_X_1.jpg

OMG I forgot about the Granada. Ghia X was the daddy! They were loaded to the max. True about the fuel issue though. Wouldn't have been a problem 20 years ago as the petrol prices were quite low.

Cowley on the Professionals used to have a black one!!

8) 8) 8)