Wales Westec RR day with TV shoot...interested????

Jamee

I am thinking of ringing total vx to see if they will do a shoot for us down at westec if we can get enough people there for a RR day, im sure westec will accomidate us and offer some sort of discount, just wanted to see if much interest before i ring and sort it all...

Daz

Former Staff
Jock now works for leeway cars. as head tech....they have full RR and remapping faciltys etc.....Had anice letter from them last week as i was a customer of jocks...

spiff

do you know prices of remaps by any chance? looking to get mine done in the next couple of months?

Jamee

normal remap from chippeduk is about £300, live remap is about £450, but only have a live remap if you have quite a few mods.

spiff

its already got milltek system, sports cat, pre cat removed, 2.4 inlet, erg delete, dblas manifold, k&n panel filter, and want to get the throttle body ported before i get it remapped! so dont know what to go for? live or normal?

Jamee

id go for live mate, as it will remove the map on it now, then completely rewrite a new one based on your car on the rollling road.