Weld in 200 Cell Cats

luna_s

their 2.25" is a little understated :LOL:

DSC00256.JPG

Jamee

rmcatylsts off ebay ive ought mine, and it was nearly 2.5" diameter, and im sure they had 2.5" ones, i just chose te wrong ione....

sdbutler10

i was watching them on ebay for a while but they sell for about £100 + postage off nemesis i got it for £80 deliverd for a 2.5" just need the exhaust to go with it now lol

vocky

Staff
basically you cut out the original cat and weld in the sports cat, much cheaper than buying a complete exhaust section :)

AndyJ

Those links don't work for me notsure.gif
I've had a look on the Nemesis website and can't find anything other than one that looks similar to the original and they don't have it for sale on their eBay site anyway dunno..

Lightning Coupé

Can anyone who buys one of these ebay specials please post a picture up of the monolith like those below of an expensive HJS unit. I'd like a cheap cat for our Sarahs car, and I'm just a bit sceptical of weather these are worth a toss. Thanks.

ahomepage.ntlworld.com_w.marsland1_dbilas_20web_HJS_20200_20cell_20cat.jpg

ahomepage.ntlworld.com_w.marsland1_dbilas_20web_HJS_20cat_20light_20cells.jpg

Sjdickso

Staff
That HJS is a very nice item, I would have thought you will be fine with a magnaflow one i personally would not buy any other budget unit then the magnaflow one.

It would be good if some one has got a image of the magnaflow monolith for comparison.

vocky

Staff
I'm going to use a 100 cell sports cat on my new exhaust system :D

And I won't be getting any eml's - having a standalone ecu has many advantages :LOL: