WANT YOUR VEIWS ON MY CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUDDY

hello all, due to the other half being 6 mnths pregnent im sad to have to put my coupe up for sale as ill need something with an extra 2 doors :cry: i am hoping to go for a vec c 2.2 sri or pos 1.9cdti sri or!!!! the 3.2 v6 gsi :razz:
anyway i would be greatfull for any comments on my car and the price its up for in the classifieds section. thanks!!!

Europa Blue SE1

First CONGRATS on the good news Huddy mate really happy for you and the Mrs mate... cheers..
Lovely Coupe Huddy but only one thing mate it's not an SE2 the SE1/2 only came in Europa Blue with Half leather and half Blue Alcantara...
As I said it's a lovely Coupe though and I like the full leather... 8)
cheers.. Alan

rushy

May I just say don't get the 2.2 C, its just to heavy for the poor lump. The 3.2 is a stonker but very thirsty about 22-25 mpg in real life driving, although I only get 26 in my 2.2. The way forward i'm sorry to say is the 1.9cdti, but make sure you get the 16v as its 150 bhp as standard and with the help of a plug and play box will see you just short of 195bhp.

Andy Coupé

Gongrats for you both cheers.. I switched from a 2.2 coupe to a Astra 1.9 CDTi (150) there is very little difference in performance, infact the the CDTi can feel a little bit quicker due to the 200+lbs/ft torque, and min is returing 47mpg (160 miles per £15) So the 1.9 CDTi gets my vote.

xinitialz

Europa Blue SE1 said:
Lovely Coupe Huddy but only one thing mate it's not an SE2 the SE1/2 only came in Europa Blue with Half leather and half Blue Alcantara...

1 other thing mate, the se1/2 did not come in europe with the half leather, half blue alcantara. it came in the uk ONLY because se1/2 does not exist in the rest of europe.

Its called linea blue here, and u can also get white alcantara/half leather or linea rossa wich is full leather but black chairs with red in the middle and also red leather on your steering wheel

showo.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.