Total Vauxhall Shoot Photos (Big Files!!)

JohnnyN

Former Staff
I bought it when it was 8 months old and completely box standard.

Europa Blue SE1

LOVE the pics Johnny!!! 8)
Where were they took mate? Is it a track or an old airfeild mate?
How you enjoying her now anyway must be AMAZING with that T/C button switched off!!! drool.gif LOL

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Hello Alan. Haven't seen you on for a while. The pics were taken at the old GKN Aerospace site in Weston Super-Mare. The car was outside an old aircraft hanger.

As for driving with the TC button off, the car is a nightmare with it on!! The last time that I turned off the TC it resulted in the longest wheelspin known to man! Normally with the TC, once the sensors notice a loss of traction the car dies off. Because of the extra injectors for the boost that are being controlled by stand alone management, the fuel keeps getting blasted into the SC resulting in a wrestling match between myself and the steering wheel.

Its good fun..honest!!

pmsl..

Europa Blue SE1

Excellent mate sounds like you're having fun with your Baby!!!
Yea I can imagine the wheelspins you get and the torque steer must be CRAZY mate. ;)
I'll pm you and catch up properly!
But yea not been around much! :(
But that's me back on site again... :D
Shame about the R/R day being cancelled would have been good to catch up and I'm DYING to see the "BEAST" in action!!!
How's things with you still working hard?
Look forward to talking to you soon... ;) And take care mate. :D
Alan

lockie2002

This looks absolutely stunning mate and done to a top quality standard, very impressive

If you don't mind me asking how much is an sc conversion?

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Thanks mate. thumbup

My SC came to just over £6350. And worth every penny for the grin factor and the raised heart rate!

pmsl..

Europa Blue SE1

JohnnyN said:
Thanks mate. thumbup

My SC came to just over £6350. And worth every penny for the grin factor and the raised heart rate!

pmsl..

I've got to agree with that!
I was like a cheshire cat after the pilot drive in Mark Watts Astra!!!
And can't imagine what the power must feel like in Johnnys Veccy! 8)
All I can say is it has to be the best investmont for us z22se drivers!!! mmmm ;)
cheers.. Alan