Todays new mod....

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Got my new dash clocks today. I bought these one as my other clocks only read 140mph and these look better reading 160mph not that my car will ever do that :LOL: :roll: . These new ones also have silver rings around the clock parts and my other did not so they are better anyway :p . The only thing I don't like is the fact the face colour is a browny cream colour, I think I bought the wrong kind as the others have a silver face :roll:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_clocks1.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_clocks2.jpg

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I won't be able to spray them as I will go over the silver rings notsure.gif . I may buy another set yet and put these ones up for sale :LOL: . They still don't look so bad close up, they only look bright in the picture as the camera flash went off :p

Mark Dj

Former Staff
As far as I know the Coupes only came with the 160mph clocks, it's silly as the hatch is the same :LOL:

2.2SRi

I take it they are set up for all astras then? i.e speed for speed etc. Just so the clocks arent sayin one speed and your actually doing different on the road?? Just a thought??? With them coming from another car??

Mark Dj

Former Staff
2.2SRi said:
I take it they are set up for all astras then? i.e speed for speed etc. Just so the clocks arent sayin one speed and your actually doing different on the road?? Just a thought??? With them coming from another car??

They are fine :p . We have this road speed thing next to ours and as I am doing 30 mph it shows me the same speed as I am driving up to it. The clocks came from another Astra. Gazza Vauxhall change your mileage back to standard from the other clocks :wink:

Gazza

Former Staff
mark i have a set of new dials comeing any ideas how much vauxhall charge to put my current millage on them ?