Tickets Available

milo

I would go but its too far for me as I hate motorway driving, happy to be passenger tho lol

carson_sri

ive decided to take the astra along. its still got a couple things needing done but f**k it its going if it likes it or not lol. new tires tomorrow before i get caught fined and points.

Dave Gilbert

Hi matt just tried to get my tickets and it says my accounts not verified?

i think its because i put my name in not my email but its not playing. should i just send it you through paypal as a gift?

i should have it from the keyrings

Matt

Administrator
Hi matt just tried to get my tickets and it says my accounts not verified?

i think its because i put my name in not my email but its not playing. should i just send it you through paypal as a gift?

i should have it from the keyrings
Need it via the shop mate, so I can keep on top of the orders etc. What problems are you having? I've just changed your password, which I'll PM you

Matt

Administrator
Well so far, only 2 stand passes have been requested. Need at least 8 to make it worth while

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
I so badly want to go to this but my car is a mess... I need a new front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt, boot spoiler, side trims. Clean the seats, get my wheels done as they are flaking and now I have this scratch on a door!

Matt

Administrator
I so badly want to go to this but my car is a mess... I need a new front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt, boot spoiler, side trims. Clean the seats, get my wheels done as they are flaking and now I have this scratch on a door!
Can always come along anyway way mate, just put a WIP sticker in the car ;)

Dave Gilbert

you dont have to show your car,
mine mite have odd wheels at this rate when i go.
iv still got loads to do on.mine, i work weekends aswell so its hard tryin to fit it all in.