The z22se appreciation society is now live...

Ian

On facebook :)

Feel free to come along and add bits and pieces.. :)

Ian

adie2.2. said:
I'm there, crashing on my wakeboard in turky this year. oh what fun that holiday was, flippin hot though. 8)

Saw you had signed up mate good job!!!

I bet that was a right crack hey :)

adie2.2.

Great holiday, nice to do some boarding in the crystal clear waters of turky showo.. better than the cruddy Norfolk Broads.

adie2.2.

Guess so, but like anything when its on your doorstep you tend to take it for granted. still nice in the summer getting on the water on warm day and messing about boarding and genarally showing off.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
56k_warning said:
Yeh not quite the same i guessing.. Still norfolk is kinda nice.

From my frequent visits to Norfolk I can tell you I'd love to have a holiday on the Norfolk Broads. The scenery is outstanding. Very peaceful.

;-)

adie2.2.

yep .... untill a lunatic like me turns up with my 135bhp boat scarring the sh*t out of every one. :eek: usually p**s every one off. :evil:

adie2.2.

I did have untill last summer, then I bought the car and now rely on my mates boats for the ride.
the boat I used to have was a Bayliner 174XT, very nice, sorry mate no pics at the mo.

Ian

JohnnyN said:
56k_warning said:
Yeh not quite the same i guessing.. Still norfolk is kinda nice.

From my frequent visits to Norfolk I can tell you I'd love to have a holiday on the Norfolk Broads. The scenery is outstanding. Very peaceful.

;-)
Yeh i have heard its a lush place to be 8)

Drakey

Job wise for an Avionics technican I`m buggered if I leave the forces, but... sooooooooo want to stay at Marham as I love the area. We live in a very small, out of the way village... no trouble, field/park for the kids... it`s magic.
...........and we have Neil as our area co-ordinator chav..

l1ghtn1ng

I'm originally from Norfolk, used to live not far from Marham in Pott Row, near Grimston i think, if thats the right name and i remember correctly. Lived on Marham base for a while (musta been 20 years ago now) when my mum remarried and he was a RAF techinician, working on the tornados :) We got posted out to bruggen in Germany when i was about 8 i think.