The van.. Hmm

5M1THY

Well one side is done it's taking a while as it seems when the last owner painted things he painted the threads too and my missus keeps making me food lol
image.jpg
@Matt is there a reason my images upload sideways or upside down? Is it something I'm doing?

5M1THY

Well the vans all done the n/s was a complete nightmare couldn't get it undone for ages but got there in the end ill get it laser tracked tomoz but it drives straight :)

It's a known bug with the upload and the orientation. I'm looking for a fix now.

Oh okay no probs I thought it was my phone..

5M1THY

Well the vans all done the n/s was a complete nightmare couldn't get it undone for ages but got there in the end ill get it laser tracked tomoz but it drives straight :)

It's a known bug with the upload and the orientation. I'm looking for a fix now.

5M1THY

I still have this problem with the n/s top mount sitting to high I definatly can't do the slim m12 but up any more and apart form the shock and top mount everything's new

milo

Well you got an iphone is the biggest problem full stop :p Sorry my bad I know apple in the process of turning it into a more reliable platform :android::android::android::android: ;) You iphone uses will join main stream soon! Look forward to having you on board.

5M1THY

Haha this phone seriously p**ses me off not a day goes by without it doing something annoying.. I take it your android?

5M1THY

Oh haha yeah ill definatly be going android June/July then tie this to the back if my van and drive around for abit and give it a reason not to work :)

5M1THY

Did u sort out what u doing with the back bumper bud? Did u find a rear extension

No I haven't yet tbh there's always been something else or though after speaking to Carl at silverstone I really want the opc rear bumper it looks factory plus everything on it is genuine gm so it that and a spoiler would finish it nice

5M1THY

Does anyone know if I can take my steering wheel off and set it anywhere on the splines or does it fit on one way only?