Supercharged from Ireland :)) made in Poland :)

cologne

@ luki244
" I have 0.9-1 bar at 5th gear with speed of 150km/h but normally is betwen 0,6- 0,9bar "......i think with your steel pulley ( 85 mm) you can't have so much pressure. may be nearly 0,4 to 0,5 bar. please check it with gauge without elektricel.
the speed and witch gear isn't importent to pressure. only wot it's enought

i have original cams and flywheel and orginal automatic gearbox with 4 gears in my astra g. but the automatic is more longer as a normel 5 gear gearbox.
i have 228ps at 0,65 bar and lowered compression conversion of 8.5 to 9,0:1 i don#T know it yet. but with my older systhem the others with vx=speedster with the same system have 240 to 250ps. they have not such a long way of the air and there pressure is 0,7 to 0,75 bar. and may be if my car is on test station for power the aircon is on. aircon catch 4 to 7 ps

but nearly 2 years ago the system from hitec and courtenay is changed. they matched the original pcm, they get out the normel injektion valves and take bigger injektion valves and some other things...
at new time is nearley 0.8 to 0.85 bar and 260 ps and nearly 7000 to 7200 u/min at the vx=speedster. pulley sice i don't know

you can't compare really the pressure of the old and new systhem of hitec and courtenay

luki244

cologne said:
i think with your steel pulley ( nearly 94 mm) you can't have so much pressure. may be nearly 0,4 to 0,5 bar. please check it with gauge without elektricel.

I have mechanical boost budy.and as Johnny,short tube with cone notsure.gif
if im driveing normally it up to 0.6 but more pushing its showing 0.9bar mate, im sure

what about ECU? different standalone ECU?

cologne

JohnnyN said:
I'm using a 3.1 pulley and full boost @ 12psi. I also have a very short air intake pipe with 2 extra injectors in the pipe at the mouth of the throttle body. I have the lowered compression conversion of 8.5:1.

2 extra injectors in the pipe at the mouth of the throttle body? do you have pic ? never hurt of this

my 2 extra injectors for petrol are in the inlet manifold. means after the c/s.

cologne

luki244 said:
cologne said:
i think with your steel pulley ( 85 mm) you can't have so much pressure. may be nearly 0,4 to 0,5 bar. please check it with gauge without elektricel.

I have mechanical boost budy.and as Johnny,short tube with cone notsure.gif
if im driveing normally it up to 0.6 but more pushing its showing 0.9bar mate, im sure

what about ECU? different standalone ECU?

my pressure with 0.65 and JohnnyN full boost @ 12psi=0.827 bar, we both with pulley 3.1" i think it's ok.
exaktley i have not 3.1"=78.74 mm. i have 79 mm. and my long air way. and may be i have 0.68 bar and jonnyn has 0.8 bar

but your pressure to 0.9 with steel pulley with 85 mm i can't understand it.
examlpe: when i am drive in 4 gear=hightest gear (automatik) with 120 km/h i have negative pressure like negative 0.4 to 0.2 or something. this is normel because i am only rolling with not much take down the gas pedal. the pressure from the c/s is going round because of this rund box on the c/s nearly by the trottle. so the engine is going same as you have no s/c.
ok. ive i put down the gas yet, then the pressure is comming. it's comming verry quik

an other info for you:
i hope you have got a new timing chain complete kit
and the new chain tensioner from the saab 2.0...the pic shows it from your z22se and from the z20net http://astra-coupe.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=1240

JohnnyN

Former Staff
cologne said:
JohnnyN said:
I'm using a 3.1 pulley and full boost @ 12psi. I also have a very short air intake pipe with 2 extra injectors in the pipe at the mouth of the throttle body. I have the lowered compression conversion of 8.5:1.

2 extra injectors in the pipe at the mouth of the throttle body? do you have pic ? never hurt of this

my 2 extra injectors for petrol are in the inlet manifold. means after the c/s.

Are you using standalone boost management or standard ECU?

cologne

i use the original standard ECU and it’s not matched and the 4 injectors also original, not matched but

to get more petrol ( because the c/s give more air) I have 2 additional injectors (at the inlet manifold) and they are controlled by an additional boostcontroler/management from kms from netherland.
hitec build it in my car in 2006, together with the c/s and so on...

this system is from hitec and Courtenay. they used it nearly until 2007/2008.

luki244

......""an other info for you:
i hope you have got a new timing chain complete kit
and the new chain tensioner from the saab 2.0...the pic shows it from your z22se and from the z20net http://astra-coupe.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=1240 [/quote]

yes mate,I have change old tensioner for better one from saab :D

about the ECU, I will use DET3 ( Digital Ecu Tuner) plus wideband Innovate lc-1 to make map
still not sure about the cams dunno.. if mine walet will handle it ill buy cams from AtomX dunno..

anyway,allready order pulley from zzp
http://www.zzperformance.com/cobalt_ion ... &catid=142

and also prepare dual pass mod :)

aimg15.imageshack.us_img15_9930_210520101250.th.jpg aimg241.imageshack.us_img241_1944_210520101253.th.jpg

changed cores :
aimg684.imageshack.us_img684_2939_210520101246.th.jpg

will update soon I hope
i'm gona try to plug in DET3 during the weekend so will let U know lads
with the progres :)

luki244

hello

sorry for being so quiet for so long but i have new toy :) motorbike :D

anyway,about mine VIKI
she's all ok so far,still run on base map from lads from Courtenay
cut out at 5,000rpm which is really quick :D
unfortunetlly I can't afford to go to UK and make a proper map at the moment