Sold Snow Socks

Matt

Administrator
Maybe they could reduce more if more people buy
I did ask that, and they are already selling at a loss, so there isn't any wiggle room on those prices.

If people want a set at that price, I can get them (would still need to add postage to that price). If not..........no one loses out.

5M1THY

Has this idea fizzled out or are people still thinking of getting some? Hopefully I won't be using my van in the winter but I do think these snow socks are worth trying if there from vauxhall I would need sock size 645

Matt

Administrator
Has this idea fizzled out or are people still thinking of getting some? Hopefully I won't be using my van in the winter but I do think these snow socks are worth trying if there from vauxhall I would need sock size 645
I don't need a group buy, the prices I've put so far are what I can get them at if you want a set. I've got myself a pair earlier this year (when it just stopped snowing)

Matt

Administrator
Ill do that matt as my bank card got taken so I can't pay for anything till my new one comes :(
Damn! Hopefully the bank should be pretty quick at getting a replacement out to you. Makes it easier buying them direct from them via eBay, as it's means you'll all get the free shipping they are offering, as they offered them me at the same price as they have them listed on there for anyway now.

Opel2.2

I had some socks last year, they were a pain to fit on a lowered car, my fore arms wouldn't fit in the archs to fit them so I had to jack it up slightly.

Then the got shreaded in 5 mins trying to get off the steep drive, don't think they had much more grip than the tyres and with a lack of lsd too and I spent 30 mins cutting them off the drive shafts that they were wrapped round.

This year I bought another steal spare so now I have 2 in the boot with cheap 15" snow tyres on that I can chuck on the front if things get bad £60 off ebay.

Matt

Administrator
I've not needed to use them yet. Hopefully won't have to either. I just wanted something to help me get home from work if the car was stuck there, as I live at the top of a steep hill.

Work usually put us up in the local hotel if it's bad, but these are just for an emergency. If they get ruined in the process, I'll at least be able to get home OK.