Rolling Road Day 2010 @ Northampton Motorsport

Aly

Daz and myself can't do june, as we are going away for a week, but july would be good for us.. (y)

I thought it might be earlier but I'll wait till you arrange the date to see if I can go cos my wife is pregnant and it depends on that!

Matt

Administrator
I'm on holiday for 3 weeks in June, so July would be better for me. I'm working 2 weekends, so can do 17th or 24th. I could book leave though if it's the two weekends before.

vocky

Staff
VBOA Billing 2010 is sat 10th and sun 11th July, so that weekend is not really suitable.

We need to confirm if NMS can do the sat 17th or sat 24th July, either are good for me :D

ps: can't do the first or last week of July

ATOM X

vocky said:
VBOA Billing 2010 is sat 10th and sun 11th July, so that weekend is not really suitable.

We need to confirm if NMS can do the sat 17th or sat 24th July, either are good for me :D

what is VBOA & NMS for us old folks with probable dementia

Matt

Administrator
ATOM X said:
vocky said:

what is VBOA & NMS for us old folks with probable dementia

Vauxhall, Bedford & Opel Association
http://www.vboa.org.uk/

Northampton MotorSport

JohnnyN

Former Staff
ATOM X said:
I will commit to july

I'll bring The Zafira towing the Atom

I will gladly do July and would love to see the mighty pant twitching Atom!! Looking forward to this Dr. Lee.

(y)