PV Show Santa Pod 2006

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Anyone going to the Santa Pod 2006 show this year? I probably won't as I will be working again :roll: . Hope you lot have fun :wink: Tickets are £11.00 and the date is 04.06.06 it's on a Sunday car.gif

Andy Coupé

Mark2.2 said:
Anyone going to the Santa Pod 2006 show this year? I probably won't as I will be working again :roll: . Hope you lot have fun :wink: Tickets are £11.00 and the date is 04.06.06 it's on a Sunday car.gif

Can you not book the day off??

Mark Dj

Former Staff
What day does it fall on? I am off on the weekends :p , I will have to ask the missus though :? :LOL:

Mark Dj

Former Staff
She won't go trust me :? . She will be at home looking after the 2 dogs, too long of a day to leave them alone :roll: . I can't win either way as if I went she would want to go, but she can't so I can't :roll:

Gazza

Former Staff
Mark2.2 said:
She won't go trust me :? . She will be at home looking after the 2 dogs, too long of a day to leave them alone :roll: . I can't win either way as if I went she would want to go, but she can't so I can't :roll:

both come and bring the dogs 20.gif

JohnnyN

Former Staff
I'll be there. I was due to be showing with the Western Region of Vxlscc, but yesterday I was invited to show on the Courtenay Sport stand along with a few others. I feel really honoured. I'm going to have to put in even more hours cleaning now.

:D

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Brother Leo said:
I will be showing my car with Vauxhall Sports Car Club its entered in the Best Kept Car competion.

Hello Leo, I haven't seen you on here or the other for a while, hope you're well mate?

Can't wait to see the new car.

20.gif

JohnnyN said:
Brother Leo said:
I will be showing my car with Vauxhall Sports Car Club its entered in the Best Kept Car competion.

Hello Leo, I haven't seen you on here or the other for a while, hope you're well mate?

Can't wait to see the new car.

20.gif

Hi Mr N :) -- Like you say ive not been around as much as i used to be, but ive had a lot on my mind recently.
See you at PV in June -- hope you and the family are well.