For Sale ported & polished Z22SE THROTTLE BODY

well if you ave more fuel you need more air , you have the air , im not sure what size injectors you would need but its worth asking someone like courtney or even vocky could tell you

MikeS

Former Staff
standard injectors are good for 200 bhp

have u any readouts from the sensors at idle so i could take a look

Hi
No I haven't, would you expect to see a voltage spike or something which would indicate a faulty sensor?
I can get opcom connected next weekend. What sensors should I check and what ranges would you expect to see?
Thanks for your help

MikeS

Former Staff
throttle position and map sensor readings

I don't want voltage I want Kpa & %

I am guessing the car doesn't rev properly then the light comes on ?

the p1514 will also put the car in limp mode as well

The car goes in to limp mode when I come off the throttle and in idle after a run. It doesn't do it all the time which is odd.
Ok,I will try and get the readings you need an report back.
Do you need them at idle and at certain ranges throughout the rev range?

t do them when i get them/have the chance , i will prob have one in the next month , what difference ? they smooth out the throttle response which make it more reactive ,

J8YKK

Hi, Have you done anymore of these yet? If not could you PM as soon as you have one available. Can pay through paypal asap

Many thanks :)

Im interested! How much posted please? :)
hi , the throttle body itself is £50 i will have to let you know the cost of postage when i have packaged it up as royal mail has changed all its regulations on sizes and costs AGAIN !!! so will let you know prob tomorrow night ?

Matt

Administrator
hi , the throttle body itself is £50 i will have to let you know the cost of postage when i have packaged it up as royal mail has changed all its regulations on sizes and costs AGAIN !!! so will let you know prob tomorrow night ?

RM is a pain in the arse! I've started to use a courier now for anything larger than a small package.

stokie

you should try My Hermes I've use them and they will even pick the parcel from your home for a extra 40p

alright ben , i might have one in a few weeks , i dont get much chance at the minute to do them so it takes me a while when i get a spare throttle body if you can wait that long ?!?!?!?