Piper 4-1 manifold

hi mate, spoke to my mate who has the dbilas, hes just lost his job so a bit strapped for cash, i could ask him if he wants to sell it or not ?. can give him a ring and help him with taking it off tomorrow seeing as mine sold before you paid?, let me know ill give him a bell.

Sjdickso

Staff
Dbilas could crack but i doubt it they are about 5" thick walls :LOL: Not saying that they are any stronger due to thickness.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
dBilas has been on my car for 2 years now with SC pushing thru' it and its holding up fine.

adamjmb

hi dan yeah i may be interested if you could ask him that would be cool and get a few pics like.

and nice johnny good to know the dbilas is a solid piece.

Sjdickso

Staff
JohnnyN said:
dBilas has been on my car for 2 years now with SC pushing thru' it and its holding up fine.

Where has that 2years gone, it does not seem two weeks ago when we where waiting for them to turn up (y)

adamjmb

Spoke with chris tullet and they say they can do the manifold for £500 plus £17 postage with a waiting time of 4-5 weeks as they make to order.

Have to say it looks pretty sweet:
aimg709.imageshack.us_img709_8708_ctmani2.jpg

aimg14.imageshack.us_img14_9111_ctmani1.jpg

pricey at 500 but does anyone have any experience of them... are they worth the money because at that price im thinking about just getting a standard cast piece. the pipework certainly looks good.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
I'm sure Matt (techiboy) has one on his vx220. Chris Tullet makes exquisite parts. I was quoted £500 for a new repackable centre section recently. Their work will be tops and will be worth every penny.