Piper 4-1 manifold

adamjmb

I know these are hard to come by but if anyone wants to sell their one then please let me know. Cheers

adamjmb

indeed, i actually found a universal hoffman cat that i think im going to get, just waiting for the time when i have money again haha.

adamjmb

OK big problem, just ordered the manifold from courtenay a few days ago and they have now cancelled my order because "the manufacturer has decided they do not want to produce this manifold any more". Same thing with ordering direct from piper, they say its an obsolete product.

I have no idea where to get hold of one of these manifolds, looks liike either second hand from forums or ebay.

mikeymac186

try the likes of lmfvaauxhall.com

im reletively sure i saw the piper on there, u may get lucky and they have one for ya

adamjmb

mikeymac186 said:
http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=4320&manufacturer=Piper&category=Exhaust

dont know if this is the exact one u mean, but i knew i saw it somewhere showo..
there must be a mistake surely, that no way looks like it would fit my 2.2 astra? can anyone clarify

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Jon Shield (Courtenay Sport) sold his personal Piper manifold recently and it was the last.

All gone! Performance manifolds for the z22se seem to be very difficult to come by. Mr. Butlers input with getting it off the ground was outstanding. Pitty its come to an end.

(n)

SriSte

Its a shame, but they were not exactly the best fit to the head. A weld has failed somewhere on mine, and im not looking forward to levering it off the head to fix it, as it needed belting with a hammer to get it over the studs on fitment.

adamjmb

so there was one in the classifieds but looks like ive just been beaten to it...

is there no other performance alternative for the z22se? im not going to have to get another standard one am I?

adamjmb

have to say that chris tullet manifold looks pretty sweet but no mention of price anywhere and looks as though it normally comes in a complete system for the vx220, any idea of the cost?

as for dbilas ive heard they crack? there was one on classifieds but not getting any response from my PMs :(