Performance Vauxhall Show 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Administrator
Excellent, I'm tempted to send a mass mail out to try and drum up a bit more interest, will give it a few more days, and see how it goes.

kravo369

If we get a stand at this years show, would anyone be interested in coming along with us and showing their car?
Are Zafira's allowed or will that spoil the stand for everyone? :D I won't be upset!! If it's a yes, then me and my family (only 2 kids) would love to come along.

Matt

Administrator
Are Zafira's allowed or will that spoil the stand for everyone? :D I won't be upset!! If it's a yes, then me and my family (only 2 kids) would love to come along.
of course! The more the merrier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richie_D

Matt,

I'd be interested got some pics on my pages, funnily enough taken just outside of PVS 2010. It'd be the 1st time on a stand for it.

Matt

Administrator
Excellent. I'll get a section added to our shop so we can start taking the money for the tickets, and then I can get it all arranged.

In order to secure your club space and receive your tickets, this form must be completed and returned with full payment before the 27th April 2012

Matt

Administrator
Also, the quicker we can get numbers sorted, the better chance we'll have of a decent spot etc.

Matt

Administrator
OK, details added to the shop.

https://z22se.co.uk/shop/show-tickets/pvs2012

Tickets are £14, but I've added £1 to the price to cover any PayPal/Card processing fee, and there is £2 postage added at check out, so I can ship all the tickets out via 1st Class Recorded mail once they arrive. This is still cheaper than going direct to PVS, as they are £16 each, plus £1.66 handling fee, and shipping.

Last edited:

MiTcH_SRI2.2

matt,

im going to purchase my ticket next week for the show, 3 of my mates want to tag along aswell can they get there tickets from here or will they have to pay at the gates?

Matt

Administrator
It's just frustrating. Even if there are only a few people, as least the tickets are cheaper (y)

astra22bertoneauto

Well so far, we have a confirmed big FAT ZERO! :(

Sorry Matt, Ive been working hard to get my engine rebuilt. Got most the bits now but lots of work needed to get it built and in. I may not have it ready in time thou.

Has anyone seen or know where I can buy some bonnet lifters from?

Matt

Administrator
Sorry Matt, Ive been working hard to get my engine rebuilt. Got most the bits now but lots of work needed to get it built and in. I may not have it ready in time thou.

Has anyone seen or know where I can buy some bonnet lifters from?
No worries Paul, I may still have to pull out myself, as it's my wife's birthday the week after, and she wants to do something that weekend, so me being in Northampton isn't going down very well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.